We provide an open and modular trading platform that offers predictable execution of electronically traded securities.
In order to reach predictability, we partner with you to design, manage, and operate environments dimensioned for your exact trading requirements.
Transactions are processed with high throughput and consistent low latency while also being fault tolerant. Every action is captured as a transaction making it straightforward to comply with existing and coming regulations, e.g., MiFID II and MiFIR.
The Pantor Platform
Smart Order Router
Fight fire with fire. Execute orders with reaction times that level the playing field in the market. Account for every action taken, in minutiae detail.
Embrace and extend a set of flexible matching algorithms. Loose coupling for role separation. Built-in accountability designed for compliance with the changing regulatory framework.
Benefit from normalized access to markets across asset classes. Native connectivity using the fastest protocols for predictability, coupled with broker connections for complete coverage.
Simple, rich C++ interface for running your code inside the platform, with no performance trade-off. Communication between your engines is done via Blink.
The Pantor Platform
We are a dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about taking trading system performance to unprecedented levels. The word team has a strong meaning to us - a belief that the group is stronger than any individual, and that shared values and complementary skills are key ingredients in creating a productive environment. Our clients rely on us to provide an edge all the way from our applied research, development, integration into client environments, through to operation of our systems, hosted by clients or us.
- Pantor strengthens its SaaS Trading Platform offering in London and the Nordics
- Pantor provides engine for SEB Equities’ liquidity matching services
- Pantor top rated in EcoVadis suppliers CSR Ratings
- ”Using algos to find the jewel in the Nordic crowns” - Article in FX Algo News
- New web site launched today
- Pantor provides SEB with an algorithmic FX trading platform
- Per Andersson to lead Pantor’s Sales and Marketing
- We have released a free Java implementation of the Blink protocol